Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Waiting...

...is the hardest part.

As most of you know, we performed yesterday on WhoTune's Live Stage and what a blast it was! Lots of our fans made the effort to tune in, despite the crazy time-difference, which means the world to us. Thank you!
Now, we wait. The other competing bands, Refuse the Fall and The Red List, did their thing on Live Stage as well, which we unfortunately couldn't watch, due to - yet again - the crazy time difference. As much as I love to know what my fellow musicians are up to, I just can't get up at 3am to watch their performance. (Especially not when my kids will be up a few hours later!) I hope their shows went well, that they rocked to the very best of their ability, and may the best band win this thing! (Although, I really really hope it's us...)

When we find out who won, I don't know. I am ready for a 6-month marketing campaign, boy, am I ever. We've been working so long to get our music where it is today, a good dose of promotion is the next logical step for us. We don't want to be kept secret anymore - we're more than ready to get This is lizzard out into the world!

A new site was a step in the right direction - we'd love to know what you think of it! Talk to us! Leave comments here, on our WhoTune profile (and while you're there, go ahead and vote for our track 'Where My Heart Lies' to keep us at the top of the Top 50 chart), or on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter - your feedback is what keeps us going!

As we wait for the contest results, we've got some great stuff coming up:
next Thursday @12noon PST: interview on OC Talk Radio, The Momz Rock the House Show
and coming soon... the worldwide premiere of awesome new station, Radio Waves!

'It might take forever and a day... you know you can't rush time...'

No comments:

Post a Comment