Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here's to YOU!

It's the first day of 2012, and I haven't made a single resolution. Thing is, I don't believe in resolutions, because they imply you've been doing something wrong all year long.
I believe in dreams, and never giving up in achieving them.

And, I love the fact that I'm not alone. I've met so many inspiring musicians this past year who have reminded me why I love making music so much. So this month, the very first month of 2012, we are dedicating the title track of our debut album 'Won't Give Up' to the independent musician.

Here's to the creative spirit who creates to survive, not to pay bills.

Here's to the inspirational individual who can't stop expressing him-or-herself, no matter what obstacles may lie in his-or-her path.

Here's to the determined artist who will never give up reaching for the stars.

Here's to you and all that you will create in 2012 and many more years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment